- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Lemon (Citrus limon)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Peace & Calming
1. Rub Lavender oil on the feet for a calming effect on the body.
2. Rub a drop of Lavender oil on your palms and smooth on your pillow
to help you sleep.
3. Put a drop of Lavender oil on a bee sting or insect bite to stop
itching and reduce swelling.
4. Put 2-3 drops of Lavender oil on a minor burn to decrease pain.
5. Drop Lavender oil on a cut to stop the bleeding.
6. Mix several drops of Lavender oil with V-6 Vegetable Mixing Oil and
use topically on eczema and dermatitis.
7. To alleviate the symptoms of motion sickness, place a drop of
Lavender oil on the end of the tongue or around the naval or behind the
8. To stop a nosebleed, put a drop of Lavender oil on a tissue and
wrap it around a small chip of ice. Push the tissue covered ice chip up
under the middle of the top lip to the base of the nose and hold as long
as comfortable or until the bleeding stops (do not freeze the lip or
9. Rub a drop of Lavender oil over the bridge of the nose to unblock
10. Rub Lavender oil on dry or chapped skin.
11. Rub a drop of Lavender oil on chapped or sunburned lips.
12. To reduce or minimize the formation of scar tissue, massage
Lavender oil on and around the affected area.
13. Rub 2 - 4 drops of Lavender oil over the armpit area to act as
14. Rub a drop of Lavender oil between your palms and inhale deeply to
help alleviate the symptoms of hay fever.
15. Rub several drops of Lavender oil into the scalp to help eliminate
16. Place a few drops of Lavender oil on a cotton ball and place in
your linen closet to scent the linens and repel moths and insects.
17. Place a drop of Lavender oil in your water fountain to scent the
air, kill bacteria and prolong the time between cleanings.
18. Place a few drops of Lavender oil on a wet cloth and throw into
the dryer, which will deodorize and freshen your laundry.
19. Put a drop of Lavender oil on a cold sore.
20. Diffuse Lavender oil to alleviate the symptoms of allergies.
21. Sprits several drops of Lavender oil mixed with distilled water on
a sunburn to decrease pain.
22. Drop Lavender oil on a cut to clean the wound and kill bacteria.
23. Apply 2-3 drops of Lavender oil to a rash to stop the itching and
heal the skin.
24. Use 6 drops of Lemon oil and 6 drops of Purification oil in a
squirt bottle mixed with distilled water to use in the bathroom as an air
25. Use 1-2 drops of Lemon oil to remove gum, oil, grease spots or
26. Use 1 drop of Lemon oil to add flavor to baked goods or beverages.
27. For homemade lemonade, in a blender mix 2 drops of Lemon oil, 2
tablespoons of honey and two cups of pure water. Adjust the amount of
each ingredient to suit your own taste.
28. Rub a drop of Lemon oil on a corn, callous or bunion mornings and
29. To clean and increase the shelf life of fresh fruit, fill a bowl
with cool water and 2-3 drops of Lemon oil. Drop your cleaned fruit into
the water and stir. Be sure all surfaces of the fruit contact the lemon
30. Add 2-3 drops of Lemon oil to water and spray counter tops to
31. Soak your dishcloth overnight in a bowl of water and a drop of
Lemon oil to disinfect and kill germs.
32. Add a drop of Lemon oil to your dishwasher before the wash cycle.
33. Rub a drop of Lemon oil on your hands after using a public
34. Use a paper towel soaked with several drops of Lemon oil to
sanitize bathroom fixtures.
35. Place a drop of Lemon oil on cold sores, herpes or other mouth
ulcers to lessen pain and aid healing.
36. Put a drop of Lemon oil on bleeding gums caused by gingivitis or
37. Put a drop of Lemon oil on oily skin or acne to balance sebaceous
glands (oil glands).
38. Rub several drops of Lemon oil on cellulite to improve circulation
and help eliminate waste from the cells.
39. Rub two drops of Lemon oil topically to clear athlete's foot.
40. Rub several drops of Lemon oil on varicose veins to improve
circulation and relieve pressure on the veins.
41. Rub a drop of Lemon oil on a wart morning and night until it
42. Rub a drop of Lemon oil to clean a butcher's block or other
43. Put 10-15 drops of Lemon oil in each gallon of carpet cleaning
solution to help pull out stains and brighten the rug. This also leaves a
fresh smell in the room.
44. Rub 4-6 drops in the palm and rub over stomach and around the
navel to relieve indigestion, flatulence and diarrhea.
45. Add a drop of Peppermint oil to herbal tea to aid in digestion and
46. Massage several drops of Peppermint oil on the area of injury to
47. Apply Peppermint oil immediately to an injured area (bruised shin,
hit on the foot or hand) to relieve pain. If there is a cut, apply the
Peppermint oil around (not on) the open wound.
48. Rub several drops of Peppermint oil on the bottoms of the feet to
49. Apply a drop of Peppermint oil topically on unbroken skin to stop
50. For poison ivy or poison oak, apply Peppermint oil on location
neat or dilute with V-6 Vegetable Mixing Oil.
51. Inhale Peppermint oil before and during a workout to boost your
mood and reduce fatigue.
52. Massage several drops of Peppermint oil on the abdomen to relieve
53. To relieve a headache, rub a drop of Peppermint oil on the
temples, forehead, over the sinuses (stay away from the eyes) and on the back
of the neck.
54. To stop hiccups, apply a drop of Peppermint oil on each side of
the fifth cervical vertebra (up three notches from the large vertebra at
the base of the neck).
55. Place two drops of Peppermint oil on the tongue and rub another
drop under the nose to improve alertness and concentration.
56. Diffuse Peppermint oil in the room while studying to improve
concentration and accuracy. Inhale Peppermint oil while taking a test to
57. Rub 4 drops of Peppermint oil on chest and stomach to relieve
58. Place a drop of Peppermint oil on the tongue and inhale into the
nose and sinuses to relieve congestion from a cold.
59. Add Peppermint oil to food as a flavoring and a preservative.
60. To deter rats, mice, ants or cockroaches, place two drops of
Peppermint oil on a cotton ball and place along the path or point of entry
for these pests.
61. Mix one 15 ml. bottle of Peppermint oil into a 5 gallon can of
paint to dispel the fumes.
62. Place a couple of drops of Peppermint oil in a cup of hot water
and enjoy in place of coffee.
63. To kill aphids, add 4-5 drops of Peppermint oil to 4 ounces of
water and spray the plants.
64. Drink a drop of Peppermint oil mixed in a glass of cold water to
cool off on a hot day.
65. Rub Peppermint oil on joints to relieve arthritis or tendonitis
66. Place a drop of Peppermint oil on the tongue to stop bad breath.
67. Inhale the fragrance of Peppermint oil to curb the appetite and
lessen the impulse to overeat.
68. Remove ticks by applying a drop of Peppermint oil on a cotton swab
and swabbing the tick. Wait for it to unhedge its head and remove from
69. Mix Peppermint oil in a footbath to relieve sore feet. Keep water
agitated while soaking feet.
70. Rub a drop of Joy oil over the heart and on the bottom of each
foot to relieve feelings of frustration or depression.
71. Put a drop of Joy oil on the tip of the nose to uplift your mood.
72. Wear a drop of Joy oil behind each ear as a perfume.
73. Rub a drop of Joy oil between your palms and then spread over the
face and neck after shaving.
74. Rub two drops of Joy oil on areas of the body with poor
circulation to improve blood flow.
75. Rub two drops of Joy oil on the armpit area to use for a
76. Rub two drops of Joy oil on the heart and feet to increase libido.
77. Sprinkle a few drops of Joy oil into potpourri to improve the
78. Apply PanAway oil topically on an injured area to reduce
inflammation and bruising.
79. Apply PanAway oil topically to sore muscles after exercising.
80. Rub a drop of PanAway oil on the temples, forehead and back of the
neck to relieve a headache.
81. Mix PanAway oil with massage oil and massage on location to stop
82. Rub 1-2 drops of PanAway oil on arthritic hands to lessen pain.
83. Rub 2-3 drops of PanAway oil at the base of the spine to relieve
84. For arthritic pets, massage PanAway oil diluted with V-6 Vegetable
on location or a drop in the food.
85. Rub 1-2 drops of Peace & Calming oil on the bottom of the feet and
on the shoulders before bedtime to get good quality sleep.
86. Diffuse Peace & Calming oil in the room to calm overactive or hard
to manage children.
87. Mix Peace & Calming oil with massage oil for a relaxing massage.
88. Put Peace & Calming oil mixed with Bath Gel Base in warm water for
a relaxing bath.
89. To help stop nocturnal teeth grinding, diffuse Peace & Calming oil
90. Diffuse Purification oil to clean the air and neutralize foul or
91. Put several drops of Purification oil on a cotton ball and place
in the air vents in the home, office, hotel room or other enclosed area.
92. While traveling, inhale Purification oil during flights to protect
yourself from pathogens found in the recirculated air.
93. Put a drop of Purification oil on insect bites to cleanse and stop
94. Apply a drop of Purification oil on blemishes to clear the skin.
95. Rub a drop of Purification oil on the outside of a sore throat
when it is first beginning.
96. Rub a drop of Purification oil on a blister to cleanse and
97. Put 2 drops of Purification oil on two cotton balls and place in
the toes of smelly sneakers to combat odors.
98. Place a drop of Purification oil on each end of a cotton swab and
place on top of your cold water humidifier to clean the air.
99. Dilute Purification oil with V-6 Vegetable Mixing Oil and swab
the nasal cavity to ward off the flu.
100. Sprits several drops of Purification oil mixed with water to
101. Apply Purification oil and Peppermint oil diluted with V-6
Vegetable Mixing Oil to a cotton swab and rub just inside the ear to
eliminate ear mites in cats and dogs.